Greater Growth: The Next Step Towards Building the Business You Deserve
Greater Growth is for experienced business owners who want to set goals so big it scares them.
- Instant access online course/Four-day course at our Digital Executive Education Centre
- Two accredited qualifications
- 100% applied learning to work ON your business
- You set goals, but you could aim higher
- You don’t get a chance to work on your business enough
- You started your business because you’re good at what you do, not because you wanted to manage people
- You think your business is doing well, but know it could be better
If ANY of the above sounds familiar, Greater Growth is for you.
What is Greater Growth?
Greater Growth is a four-day intensive deconstruction of your business and business practices, with the aim of helping you re-evaluate where you are, whether it’s working, and how to change it if it’s not.
Who is it for?
This course is for experienced business owners who need expert, strategic support to explore the nuts and bolts of their business.
What does it do for you?
Your chance to tip your business upside down, give it a good shake out and put it back together in the way you want.
Your goals and your business goals
- Are they the same?
- Your management and leadership skills
- Effective delegation
- Roles of staff
- Your sales cycle and customer journey
- Buying decisions
Your Business’s Decision Makers
- Who do you rely on?
- Internal and external forces
- Who really runs the business?
- Customer communication
- Funnel optimisation
- Objection handling and challenges
- Pricing and trust
Long-term business contracts and business proposals
- Where to find opportunities
- Trending areas in your industry
- Checking viability of contracts
- Pre-qualification questionnaires
- Business proposals
- How to think BIG
- Why may your business change?
- How does your business operate given change?
- The process of change
- Supporting your people through change
Maximise Your Market Using Digital
- Social media management tools
- Online identity
- What platforms are right for you
- Passwords and security
How Does It Work?
(Recommended for Teesside locals)
Over three days at our Digital Executive Education Centre, you’ll meet with up to 50 like-minded business owners and go through the training as a group.
- Three-day intensive course
- Support from business coaches
Investment: £500, but funding may be available in your area.