Discover what is affecting your business and create a recovery plan!
- Knee-jerk reactions
- Expensive, unsustainable decisions
- Guessing and hoping
- Making informed decisions
- Thinking strategically
- Planning with longevity in mind
Plan For The Unforeseeable
Learn the strategy behind building an agile business.
Stand still and get left behind. Learn to thrive, not just survive, in a crisis.
Act don’t react
Knee-jerk reactions can be costly in the short and long term. Make informed, long-term decisions.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to spring back
- Build stability
- Changing staff roles
- Reflecting on business decisions
- Reviewing processes
- Accepting change
- What must be done, must be done
- Return on investment over knee-jerk
- Who needs to know what, when?
- Key stakeholders
- Importance of communication
- How to get what you need
- Payment terms
- Cash flow
- Monitor and measure
- Kick start date
How Does It Work?
(Recommended for Teesside locals)
Over two days at our Digital Executive Education Centre, you’ll meet with up to 50 like-minded business owners and go through the training as a group.
- Three-day intensive course
- Support from business coaches
Investment: £300, but funding may be available in your area.