Boost Your Business
Boost Your Business is completely fully funded!
What is Boost Your Business?
It’s an NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Developing Enterprise Skills and Level 2 Award in Digital Promotion. This certificate allows you to meet other like-minded SME businesses, gives you time that might not have in your day-to-day life set goals for you and your business.
Boost Your Business is designed to use your own business as the case study so that everything you do and everything you learn has a practical application to your business. This will directly influence the Boost of your business profits.
This is a residential weekend course. The course is delivered in wonderful surroundings, it includes all food, drinks and materials. This is brand new content and brand new ways, tricks and tips to grow your business, develop and utilise your enterprising skills, to build an amazing growth trajectory in your business.
This workshop and qualification are aimed at equipping you, your employees and the companies of the North East to grow, sustain and flourish.
What’s in Level 2 Certificate Developing Enterprise Skills?
- We will help you working out and implement solutions to remove those growth barriers
- Help you identify growth opportunities and putting practical solutions into practice
- Identify areas of marketing opportunities and practical application
- Develop digital marketing solutions
- Consider sales techniques and how to implement them
- Developing a budget and considering practical sources for funding the growth
- We will be talking about cash flow and how to make it work for you
- Increasing your profits by at least 10% in 10 weeks
What's in Level 2 Award in Digital Promotion for Business?
Understanding social media
- Identifying the key points between different platforms and which is best for you; Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Segmenting your audience based on relevant characteristics
- Explore ideas to create an online identity for an intended audience
Producing digital promotional content for business
- What’s the right topic for your digital content
- How should you be hosting that content
- Keys to creating great content
- Understanding whether your campaign has worked
Measuring the effectiveness of digital promotion activity for business
- Understanding analytics
- Applying what you have learned to your next campaign
A great course and a lot to learn. Very informative and I have been able to take so much positive action forward with my business.
I come away with lots to think about, digest and implement. My whole thoughts toward business have been restructured for the better around activities such as forecasts, SWOT, PESTLE and business process models.
I'm very happy to be on this course, I have learned about marketing, enterprising skills, time management and communication skills
The course was really informative, very well explained and taught. I've thoroughly enjoyed the experience and taken so much from it that I feel can impact positively and develop my business.
The course is informative but very good! I learnt quite a lot and will definitely take on board what I have learnt!