We Have Fully Funded Training Available!
The Eureka Programme
What is The Eureka Programme?
It is a 5-day programme delivered in various locations around the Tees Valley and lunch is provided. You will work towards achieving an NCFE Level 1 Award in Developing Enterprise Skills and an NCFE Level 1 Award in Managing your Money.
This programme allows you to meet other like-minded people looking to explore a business idea or putting together the first steps to starting as well as giving you two qualifications.
What Does It Include?
This course will involve meeting other like-minded people and work together to set goals for yourself. You will also work out and implement solutions to remove barriers to starting a business. While identifying potential opportunities and putting practical solutions into practice. While on this course you will identify areas of making sales while working on sales techniques and how to implement them. Also, you will be developing a budget, considering practical sources for funding the business and you will look at cash flow and how to make it work for you.
What is Level 1 Award in Developing Enterprise Skills
- Understand the skills and qualities of enterprising people and entrepreneurs
- Be able to investigate local enterprising individuals
- Be able to demonstrate enterprise skills and qualities
- Be able to plan an enterprise activity
- Be able to take part in an enterprise activity
- Be able to review the enterprise activity including own contribution
What is Level 1 Award in Managing your Money?
- Know about financial products and services
- Know about borrowing money
- Know about saving money
- Be able to choose from financial products and services
- Know how to manage personal finances
- Understand risks to personal finances
- Be able to compare goods, products and services
- Know about credit scores
I would like to say a big thank you for all the help the team have given me on your 5-day workshops. The experience was invaluable as l learned a great deal about how to run a business. The team were very welcoming and kind, also the group was great, being with liked minded people really helped me to feel positive. I would recommend it to anyone who was thinking of setting up in business.