Work With Us
Reporting to: Project Manager
Most importantly to inspire an individual or a small business to start grow and build.
To support with information, advice and guidance for the purpose of assisting clients set up and maintain their own sustainable business.
To use your own experience of owning or running an SME to help EMS’s clients set-up and improve their own business and improve its performance by drawing up and agreeing with the clients appropriate strategies, business plans and action plans.
To approve and sign off suitable business plans from clients for their own businesses and deem that they are viable and that the client has thought through the business proposition, strategies, finances and action plan etc.
Help the client where external funding is available, to secure suitable loans or grants.
To meet targets set in EMS’s delivery plan re Enterprise and SME Business Support across all contracts and new business development.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To assess clients’ plans for their start up business as self-employed or small business and agree whether they are suitable for Enterprise Revolution’s programme of support or not.
Support the client in the legal set up of their business and provide effective information, advice and guidance to ensure they start trading.
Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders within an assigned geographic area.
Maintain, through an inspirational management approach, the relationship with the client by providing them with a full range of business information, diagnosing, milestones/metrics and interpreting their needs and advice in services, drawing on mentors but also external business support agencies, bodies and partners.
To produce with the client an agreed action plan (to including metrics) and coordinate and project manage the service delivery objectives within the Action Plan. Ensure throughout the process the client’s full understanding and commitment to the analysis, diagnoses, priorities and options.
Record the client’s journey using EMS’s CRM.
At regular intervals check that the clients are satisfied with progress, the quality of EMS’s services, record feedback and other relevant information gathered on databases.
Introduce to clients any other service which may become relevant to the client during the duration of the programme, and personally account manage client’s progress using these services, taking any corrective action necessary.
Contribute to the development of EMS’s products and services through feedback from clients and analysis of the effectiveness and relevance of current services in meeting those needs.
Develop good internal working relationships within the team by exchanging information, ‘best practice’ ideas and experiences. Work closely with other teams to ensure effective co-ordination and collaboration.
Be responsible for personal Continuous Professional Development to enhance performance in job role, competence and potential in line with Enterprise Revolution’s core professional standards of competence.
Ensure internal audit and compliance criteria are met and that all activity conforms to EMS’s systems, policies and procedures at all times. This includes the timely and accurate data entry on client management system for changes and updates to client details.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Experience of running own business is preferable but not essential.
Proven understanding of commercial business gained through either SME management or ownership, by senior line management in larger companies or having worked in a similar role is essential.
Knowledge and understanding of business processes and strategy, market analysis, pricing, including Sales and Marketing, HR Management, Finance, Production (where applicable), ICT and Project Management, SME business culture and the motivations and aspirations of the owner-managers/directors.
Project management, including setting and working to priorities and time planning accustomed to achieving targets.
Experience of effectively managing client relationships.
Ability to manage priorities and work with a high caseload.
Deliver excellent customer service.
Supportive of EMS’s vision and lives the values of the organisation.
- Well developed coaching, mentoring and motivation skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Strong client and third party management skills
- Strong project management and client portfolio management skills
- Extensive knowledge of key business processes
- Well developed analytical skills including the ability to assimilate complex information, identify and prioritise key issues and assist the client to identify practical solutions
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Personal gravitas in the eyes of the client.
- Self starter and remote team player
- An ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Basic IT literacy
- Must have a current driving license and a car available for business use and be willing to travel.
Telesales Executive Sales
Employed/Contract or Self employed
£18,000 basic + Commission structure OTE £30,000 when targets met.
To maximise the effectiveness of the Business Development Team by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the Business Development Team with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Attend monthly meetings to update information and discuss any issues
- Liaise effectively with all departments within EMS to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practise Ideas.
- Working to targets
We are building a new team so there is lots of opportunity to grow not just with the team but also with the business as it continues to grow.
EMS is an independent Training and Consultancy provider, who specialise in business growth solutions to SME's, sole traders and freelancers. The Company supports this with high-calibre, award winning impartial advice and advanced expertise at all times.
The company is small but growing and all employees are expected to work as a team and support one another. You may therefore be asked, from time to time, to undertake other duties by your Manager or a Director of the Company that is within your range of skills and abilities.
This job description may be varied in consultation with the post holder to reflect evolving needs of the business.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in aproactive telemarketing role
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
- Must have minimum ‘O’ level/GCSE Maths and English
- Must be able to deal with product information
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working
Skills with People
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Team Worker
Type of Person
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to perform effectively when there are pressure peaks
- Sets high standards and consistently achieves them
- Willing and able to work unsocial hours on occasions to complete tasks
- Willing and able to attend company meetings which take place outside of normal working hours Salary
- £18,000 basic + Commission structure OTE £30,000 when targets met.
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Several Digital Trainer role’s at various levels
Employed/Contract or Self employed
Salary dependent upon Experience
Based North East
Who We Are
EMS was established in 2008 with the goal to make enterprise, starting a business and growing a business, as simple as possible. We innovate and deliver our work in a simple, straightforward manner, to help developing businesses and business owners Start, Grow and Succeed.
Hypestar’s development and digital success has being built on the core EMS values and we are looking to the new recruits to take the brand much further than has currently achieved.
We are a fully Accredited Training Provider working with a wide range of organisations.
We have a commercial offering we are developing and would like someone to help us develop the Digital side of that offering.
We have helped thousands of new businesses and entrepreneurs succeed in establishing themselves in local and international markets.
We have an exceptional record in training, allowing already established businesses to grow and achieve greater success.
We are committed to providing genuine hands-on support, impartial advice, training and specialist knowledge to help you start or grow your business.
Inspire and motivate business owners, Executives and corporate teams, through outstanding teaching and learning that stretches and challenges students to be the best they can be.
Trainers at EMS should be passionate about teaching and be enthusiastic about developing their learners at every level.
All of this will be underpinned by regular target setting and progress monitoring to ensure that all learners reach successful outcomes and are practically making a difference in their businesses and potential careers.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
— Experience in relevant subject area
— Teaching qualifications or willingness to start within 3 months of service
— Assessment Qualification would be desirable
Experience, Knowledge and Attitudes
— Ability to demonstrate a passion for the area of teaching
— Experience in teaching the relevant subject area
— Experience in course development
— Ability to motivate and encourage learners
— Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of individuals
— Knowledge of a range of teaching strategies to raise success
— Knowledge and experience of IT applications
— Excellent and accurate standard of written and oral communication skills
— Communicates with non-specialists and internal/external colleagues on work related issues of a specialist or technical nature (technical to non-technical)
— Explains the relevance of the information and avoids jargon
— Provides step-by-step explanation where necessary and checks for understanding
All staff are expected to positively support equality of opportunity and equity of treatment to colleagues and students in accordance with the EMS Equal Opportunities Policy.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to
— Delivery of teaching to a quality approved by EMS and appropriate validating/moderating bodies if applicable.
— Preparation of teaching materials, schemes of work and lesson plans as appropriate.
— Assessment of learners written and practical work, including writing and regular reviewing of learners Individual Learning Plans.
— Maintaining good order in the teaching environment, including statutory aspects such as safeguarding, equal opportunities and health and safety.
— Assist with the recruitment and selection of suitable candidates for courses.
— Undertaking Internal Verification/Moderation/Standardisation procedures for an agreed curriculum/course set