Business Digital Skills Bootcamp
Use digital skills to improve your Sales & Marketing results.
This course is a Skills Bootcamp - part of the Government’s Lifetime Skills Guarantee, helping everyone gain skills for life.
For yourself or your team!
Our one-off course starts:
In this course, you will learn about implementing business process models, website ROI and so much more. This course will enable you to get more results from your sales and marketing efforts.
As a business owner, you are already actively looking for new customers and we know how challenging that can be. This course explores effective strategies for attracting customers who are actively searching for your products or services. You will also create a winning content plan to increase the return on investment from your website.
Improve your sales and marketing outcomes by enhancing your website and content plan, mastering tendering and proposal writing, and equipping yourself with the necessary tools and knowledge.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn what a business process model is and why you need one for every product/service you offer.
- How to set up your businesses, Business Process Model.
- Explore which marketing channels are most effective for your business.
- Create your user journey to increase your website conversions.
- Structure your time to achieve more
- Understand how to delegate effectively
- Create effective marketing content
- Attract customers who are searching for your products/services
- Breaking down the customer journey and creating effective content
- Conduct keyword research and competitor analysis
- The 5 stages of the sales cycle
- The value wedge
- Sales techniques
- Brain sales
- The cycle of communication
- Creating a content plan based on keyword research
- How to repurpose content for multiple channels
- How to create content briefs
- Generate service level agreements
- Understand key documents needed for business proposals
- Audit your website & implementing fixes
- Learn how to write a blog post
Our one-off course starts:
Course length: 8 days
Qualification: Mapped to a Level 3 Diploma.
Course availability: Click here to check our starting date.
Cost: Funded for eligible residents.
Funding requirements: York/North Yorkshire businesses.
How does it work?
- Fill out the short form with your info, how many spaces you need, and the date you’d ideally like to start.
- We’ll give you a quick call to double check you’re eligible.
- We’ll confirm your spot(s) and see you soon.
Training typically runs from 09:00 to 17:00. Lunch and refreshments are included. Training takes place across York and North Yorkshire. We always find a fantastic location local to you.