Web design, not everyone knows how to do it but we all know when something looks good and works.
Do you ever feel like your website is there just because why not? Why not try it give it some purpose with these 3 simple steps.
1. Keep it simple but not boring
The design should be simple and refined a great way of doing this is by using;
- Your brands colour scheme throughout your site on buttons and other interactive elements to stand out from the rest of the text.
- White space between text, images and the margins so the website layout is not confusing.
- Use as many relevant videos’ and images as possible that are relevant. Content keeps visitor’s engaged; More content = Increased engagement
2. Make Your Website Mobile Friendly
29% more searches are performed on mobile device’s than desktop so is your website ready for it? Again keep your site simple and get rid of any unnecessary content so it is easy to read.
3. Make your website usable
Use headers for your text so the visitor’s know what they are reading. Also, make your content short and easy to scan read, 55% of visitors spend fewer than 15 seconds on websites so make sure you give them something compelling to read and stay on the site.
Check out our infographic and share with your friends!